Phereo respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA“), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Phereo will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to Phereo’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Phereo.com website (the “Site“) by completing the following notice (“Notice“) and delivering it to the Designated Copyright Agent.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice“)
Please, use on-line form to file this claim.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or-if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice-you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Phereo website where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
* “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
* “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Phereo does not permit copyright infringing activities through its services and will, if properly notified that content infringes, remove or disable access to such content. Phereo reserves the right to remove or disable access to content without prior notice. In appropriate circumstances, Phereowill also terminate users whom it determines to be repeat infringers.
A poster of allegedly infringing material may make a counter notice pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and 512(g)(3) of the DMCA. When Phereo receives a counter notice, it may reinstate the material in question. To provide a counter notice to us, please return the following form to the Phereo Copyright Agent.
The Counter Notice should be delivered to the following Designated Copyright Agent of Phereo using on-line form.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled on the Phereo service and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled:
- A statement as follows: “I hereby state under penalty of perjury that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
- Your name, address, telephone number and, if available, email address:
- I hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which my address is located or, if my address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Phereo may be found, and I will accept service of process from the complaining party who notified Phereo of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person.
- Your physical or electronic signature (full legal name):____________________________
Phereo may be required to disclose information to individuals asserting rights under the DMCA. You hereby authorize Phereoto release information about you if required by law or subpoena, without notice to you.
You agree that you, and not Phereo, are responsible for any violations of any intellectual property rights in any content that you upload to the Site.
If you believe that your trademark (the “Infringed Mark“) is being used by a user in a way that constitutes trademark infringement, please provide Phereo’s Copyright Agent (specified above) with the following information:
Upon receipt of notice as described above, Phereo will confirm the existence of the Infringed Mark on the Site, notify the Registered User who posted the Infringed Mark, and take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the Infringed Mark from the Site. A Registered User may respond to notice of takedown by showing either (a) that the Infringed Mark has been cancelled, or has expired or lapsed or (b) that the Registered User has a trademark registration, an unexpired license covering the use, or some other relevant right to the Infringed Mark. If the Registered User succeeds in showing either (a) or (b) then Phereo will not remove the Infringed Mark. If Phereo decides to comply with a takedown request, it will do so within a commercially reasonable time after receipt of the notice.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Phereo will comply as appropriate with the terms of any court order relating to alleged trademark infringement on the Site.
Phereo respects the rights of individuals to exploit their own name, voice, signature, photograph or likeness and prohibits its users from posting Content that would otherwise misappropriate a third party’s right of publicity. If you think that your right of publicity is being misappropriated as a result of the content on the Site, please provide Phereo’s Copyright Agent (specified above) with the following information:
Upon receipt of notice as described above, Phereo will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged use from the Site, with notice to the Registered User in question, unless, prior to such removal, the Registered User in question sufficiently demonstrates that he or she has appropriate authorization or consent to use your likeness.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Phereo will comply as appropriate with the terms of any court order relating to the behavior of the challenged party identified in such court order.